Thursday, June 2, 2011

Dusting It Off


Taking a page from my husband and also following some sage advice I gathered from the Writing Show, I will post to this blog more regularly. Every Thursday I will post something on this, my own little corner of the Internet.

As for content, it could be about jewelry, writing, creativity. Really, could be about anything. Kind of like a bloggers grab-bag. Just reach in and be surprised!

Until next week, I will leave you with a link to another blog that's worth a look. It's the official blog for the James River Writers Conference coming up in the fall. Check it out for news and other nifty bits!

And in a shameless plug for Hubby, check out his online comic strip at the Wildcat's Lair.




3 comments:

  1. I love that picture...I used it a while back when I wrote an entry about cleaning house. LOL I definitely don't look that happy--or put-together--when I clean, though!

    Looking forward to more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug, darlin'. Can't wait to see what all you'll be posting here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth, I figured since I have a thing for fantasy, that picture would be apropos. I don't know anyone who looks that happy while dusting, lol

    ReplyDelete